[access-uk] Re: Messages lagging was ] Re: Moderated status

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:04:42 -0000

Well thanks Alex. I hope there is an genuine reason as far as BT are concerned or I'll be switching providers and while I'm on this subject, I would just like to ask if Hotmail is a good provider for receiving mail from lists such as this? I do have an Hotmail account but haven't used it for a good 18 months and it's still up and running as I use MSN. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>