[access-uk] Re: Message to any Online Punters

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 00:53:33 +0100

Hi Darran,

I too went to bet365 today to find the same problem.  Extremely
frustrating and infuriating.  Stan James, Coral and Paddypower are but
three others I used to be able to use but now cannot.  I hope when I
get an IPhone to get around the problems to an extent but you can't do
everything on mobiles e.g. choose whether to cancel/keep/take SP at
InPlay on betfair.

Re the mobile betfair site, I've never used m.betfair.com before and
don't get anything when I go to that address but I occasionally use
lite.betfair.com.  Am sending you an offlist message about main
betfair site as well.

Catherine

--
Twitter:  CTurner1980