[access-uk] Re: Message to any Online Punters

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:14:59 +0100

Ah ok, will look for it next time I get connectivity problems through
the site I use.  I always think it's a bit strange that Sportslive
Radio is featured through several channels but they don't have their
own website.

A betting bot is a piece of software used to place bets instead of
websites or mobile apps.  At their simplest, it's a way to place bets
fairly quickly, probably quicker than using the website.  But most
have lots of extra features like the ability to schedule bets for
certain times, to trigger bets when certain conditions are reached, to
alert you when a "greening up" situation has arisen (i.e. when you can
place an opposing bet to one you placed earlier for a guaranteed
profit), and a "ladder view" which shows you the entire betfair market
on a given event, not just what's happening at the front end where the
odds are shortest.

Catherine