[access-uk] Re: Message rules problem in OE

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:11:58 +0100

I suspect you may have the folder to put message into incorrectly.

1    Go into main mail rules page.
2    Choose the rule from the list you want to change noting mentally which
folder you want the messages to go into.
2    Presss tab until you get to "message rules description".
3    Press down arrow and you should eventually be able to get to the last
line which tells you where the messages are going.  Press enter on this
link.
4    Use arrow keys to select the correct folder and then press enter.
5    Tah around to the "close" button of the main dialogue.
That should be done now.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology