[access-uk] Re: Message for Usuf re ITV Iplayer

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:39:47 +0100

Hello Darren,

Yes, I have used the A to Z link many times but you can never find anything current, just old stuff. However, thanks for looking and giving feedback. It confirms what I thought--this site is simply not set up with screenreader users remotely in mind, if you're not a Coronation Street, Mid-Summer Murders or Emmerdale fan that is.

John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>