[access-uk] Re: Message for Saqib

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:06:04 +0100

George, Saquib and all,

This problem has been referred to several times in the past, and I have kept quiet, as I don't really know the solution.

I use a screen reader, but I can see enough to know that that Saquib's emails display normally on my system. This is presumably because I have everything set to yellow on black background. Until recently I was using Outlook, now Thunderbird. As I said, I've never had a blacked out message from anybody. Let's hope someone can understand what is happening.

Ted

George Bell wrote:

Hi Saqib,

Your messages are arriving to the list with black type on a black background, and replies to those messages are hit and miss as to what colour font appears.

This is fine for screen reader users, but us poor guys who rely on site haven’t got a hope of knowing what your message is all about.

I have tried editing your messages in Outlook and removing the background, but still can’t see the text.

George.