[access-uk] Re: Mesh Computers, any thoughts?

  • From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:07:23 +0100

Hi Steve,

I purchased a Mesh just ofver 2 years ago. Their showroom is just up the road from me and their sales team were very helpful.

I have had no trouble apart from the fact that I can't get my Book Courier to work properly, despite having received a PCI card from Springer. But mine is an Athlon processor, which might explain it?

Good luck, which ever way you jump.

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>