[access-uk] Re: Memory pen life

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:55:35 -0000

Thanks. I always make back ups, and personally get rid of a pen when they start
to get a bit shaky physically.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk