[access-uk] Memory pen life

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:48:54 -0000

I know most memory pens come with a guarantee period, some even come with a
lifetime guarantee. But is there a period of time after which it is best to get
rid of one and use a new one? Especially if the information stored on them is
valuable and no guarantee can retrieve valuable information is it? Just
wondering as I am using a couple I've had for a couple of years and maybe I
should transfer the information to newer ones? I do of course back up
information, so the loss would not be the end of the world.

Barbara
Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk