[access-uk] Re: Memory Card Storage Wallets

  • From: "spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:39:24 +0100

Roger, very late with this reply, had computer problems and it took me over a week to catch up with the mail and then there was other things to do.

Not sure if they'd have what you're looking for but have you tried 7 day shop, they have alsorts of dinky little wallets for various memory cards, I can send you the link if you want me to.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>