[access-uk] Re: Media centre files.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:31:23 +0100

Hi Peter,

Try looking in My Documents for a Folder called "My Videos".
That's where mine get stored by default.  Mine are all WMV
files.

You could also try looking in "My Recent Documents", which
simply lists "documents" of files you have last worked on.

George.

you.
> I have no way of knowing, because the recording process on

> the Toshiba laptop simply offers a button to record, a
button
> to rewind, a button to fast forward and a button to play
etc,
> so when I press record, and indeed I know it does record,
for
> I have played it back, the software program, titled Media
> Centre, does not tell me where its storing the file. So
does
> anyone else have this software on their computer and can
tell
> me where the file is stored? I have tried program files
slash
> media centre with no luck. Is it possible, I wonder, to
> search for a file on the computer that was created in the
> last 24 hours and is larger than, say, 80MB? Does windows
> search allow such a definitive criteria in its search
stream,
> or do I have to download additional  software. I can't
give
> up on this one, as I have upwards of 15 VHS tapes of the
kids
> growing up and I'd really like to have the VHS tapes
> converted to CD, albeit lossless or WMA or AVI  Format if
> that's the best I can do.
>
> Peter

link:-