[access-uk] Re: Media Edition Again

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:47:00 +0100

Yup, thanks for that Brian.  Pretty much as I thought.  It's going to be
very much a main system but in the front lounge so it'll have all our music
on it as well.  This is mainly the reason for wanting a quiet machine but
also my trail of thought for media centre but rather than worrying about
scripting etc, I'll go for windows XP home or pro and as you say, maybe go
for the nebula box as well.

Have you looked at the Dimension 5150?  Looks like a beast of a system and
coming in at just 600 pound'ish, it's pretty well priced.

Best wishes.

Steve