[access-uk] Re: Maxter 750GB external hard drive

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:08:31 -0000

Hi, you can leave the view on details, but sort the files by date rather than name, and you can just do it for one folder or apply it to all folders, whatever you want. I personally much prefer file manipulation in Windows, no remembering things, just sorting, cutting or coppying and pasting where you want them to land, no typing long path names any more. I just found Windows Explorer one of my favourite programs right from the very start.

Cheers
Dave