[access-uk] Re: Maxter 1 touch 750 problems

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:58:49 +0100

Hi Jackie.

Now that's a good idea. I even have their telephone number, so I'll try it out tomorrow.

The thing is Jackie, I've got the 750 and the 300 gb drives and only one adaptor. At the moment a friend is busy unloading all the stuff off the 300 device and I'm stuck as I cannot find the correct adaptor for the 750 in my house.

I must have about 30 adaptors in the house! Would you believe, I also have about 20 Remote Control units for various things.

What a nightmare! I used to stick on a sticker to the adaptor saying something like Sony MD, Nokia phone or Torch but stopped for some reason, now I have a large shoe box filled with adaptors and don't have a clue what they are for. You are correct the ampage makes this a more serious problem as you don't really want to burn out your phone by fitting the wrong adaptor.

I'll phone Maplands in Glasgow tomorrow and they may be able to describe the adaptor that comes with the 750 for me. With a bit of luck, I'll find it plugged into a red hot telephone or radio which is burning out.

Thanks for the idea.

Very best wishes.

Andy.to

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>