[access-uk] Re: Marks and Spencer website

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:54:21 -0000

Hi - I had no problems using JFW 9, I find the process a bit tedious when it comes to choosing colour, size, brand etc, but it does work. Just above the link for all sizes, is a clickable Mouse over link, and pressing enter on this seems to let me proceed, not sure what happens otherwise. Anyway, it should work for you one way or another, unless you're experiencing a screen issue -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Poulson" <mo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>