[access-uk] Margins in Word2000

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:10:18 +0100

Hi all -

I've created a document, in to which I have pasted an extract from another document. I now want to print the result of this, but when I try to do this, I get a message saying "the margins in section one are outside the printable area of the page" and I'm asked if I want to continue. I don't understand what it means by section one, or what will happen if I continue to print, or how to correct whatever this margin warning is.

Other documents print off ok, so I'm assuming this message has been triggered because of what I have pasted in to an existing document, so it looks like I need help in figuring out what the difference between the margins is, and how to make them the same threw the whole document.

Would appreciate a quick response to this, as the work needs to be submitted!

Thanks for any help -

Andy