[access-uk] Re: Manual problem solved

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 00:00:58 +0100

Hi Clive.

Just a quick question about this recorder if you'll oblige me since my wife is getting one very soon. Do you know if the clock and alarm functions on the device are accessible? I heard it said that they weren't.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>