[access-uk] Managing and boosting speech volume on android

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:56:28 +0100

I posted the following message on the Eyes free list with not much feedback.
Can anybody offer any suggestions here.

Using Moto G 2nd generation phone and Aftershokz bluez 2 headset with NotNow

I am trying to use the above for navigation. I don't seem to be able to get
the volume up loud enough to hear prop[properly in busy streets plus the
control of volume seems to be ineffective. I usually go to the home screen
and get Talkback to read from the top whilst pressing the volume key but it
just doesn't seem to make much difference. Thus my questions are:

1. Is there an app available for boosting phone volume?

2. Is there a better approach to controlling speech volume?

Regards

Peter