[access-uk] Re: Malware Bytes

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:40:12 -0000

Hi. You'll need your jaws cursor. Go to the tabs at the top and find settings. Click on it. You'll then get another lot of tabs. Choose updater. There are two check boxes to uncheck, one for download update when available, and one for notify when an update is available. Once you've unchecked them you're done.
John.
the
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>