[access-uk] Re: Making my nc 10 use my n82 as a modem?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:02:46 -0000

Do neither of these programmes support WPA, then?

Has anyone tried both and found one to be faster, or more reliable, than the other.

I've only briefly tried "Walking Hotspot". Next time I need that kind of freedom, I shall try with a view to buying one or the other, so would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried both.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:10 PM (UK time), Chris Hallsworth at christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Ar ok, thanks for telling us that Steve. I'd probably use WPA (if
supported), but if not WEP on Joiku, otherwise it may be Walking
Hotspot.