[access-uk] Re: Making IE my default browser

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:16:20 +0100

Chris, I'm prepared to conceed that there might be some settings I haven't
fiddled with to make it do that for me, but have compared it with IE, and
there isn't any comparison!
Clicking links and using edit boxes is just 2 areas where Firefox didn't
perform. So, like I said, I desperately need to get back to IE, but need to
know how to do this, as so far, looking at properties, and under web
options, I haven't found a check box to make IE my default browser! -

Andy