[access-uk] Re: Making IE my default browser

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:44:18 +0100

That what happens to people who try to put Firefox in its place *smile*. Seriously though, this is odd. Again, a work around, but I would restore to an earlier point before the computer deletes all the useful restoring points to you, in this case, before you first installed Firefox. Sorry I don't have a better suggestion but hope that works.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>