[access-uk] Re: Major ios 9iPhone security flaw exposes your photos and contacts, here's how to fix it

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqib1975@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:28:51 +0100

I'm using touch ID with four digit pin

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On 26 Sep 2015, at 09:25, Martin Wilsher (Redacted sender "martinwilsher" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you using a four digit pin? Does a six digit solve this issue?

Also, report it to apple that you tried it on your device and that it caused
this problem. It didn't work for my device, maybe as I use a six number
pin.-----Original Message-----