[access-uk] Re: Mail delivery failure

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:23:25 +0100

Thanks Vince, but it is simply "dolphinusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
(without the quotes of course).
But the first two instances were when I tried to reply to a message
on the list and the address would have been inserted from the header
of the incoming message.

All very strange, but I am just about to study the web page which
Barry suggested and perhaps an explanation will emerge from this.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison