[access-uk] Re: Mail Enguirey

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:41:00 +0100

Steve,

Have a look at this Microsoft KB

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196347

Barry

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Hyde-Dryden
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Mail Enguirey

Hi All,

Sorry, dim moment!  I want to import email config settings into Outlook 2003
from Windows Mail.

I've tried the import and export utility in each prog but can't find the
option I need.  I have exported both accounts to an inf file in windows mail
but can't see where to import it in outlook accounts settings.

Any assistance gratefully received smiles!

Steve

database 5177 (20100606) __________

database 5177 (20100606) __________

database 5178 (20100607) __________