[access-uk] Magnifier with NVDA (was Reasons to Join BCAB?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:39:54 -0000

Try Desktop Zoom, which is free and runs fine with NVDA in my limited experience. It has its own speech as well, actually, but how good that is I don't know.

More information is here...

http://users.telenet.be/littlegems/MySoft/DesktopZoom/Index.html

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfred King" <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>