[access-uk] Re: Magazines

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:50:27 -0000

Anybody have some up-to-date info on this reader?  I downloaded the PDF but
didn't find out very much.  How much does it cost and how good is it really?
When spending money you really need some user feedback don't you?  I  gather
Jacky  is in hospital so obviously can't ask her to send me her review of the
product off-list.

Could we take something from the freezer and find out what it is, for example,
or would the fact that it has ice on it damage the camera?
Mandy.