[access-uk] Re: Macros

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:31:41 +0100

Hi Teresa,

I'm a bit late getting back on this one, but try changing your security
settings to Medium, or perhaps even low. You can achieve this from Tools,
Options, and the Security Tab. Of course it goes without saying, make sure
you have a decent anti-virus package to compensate for the drop in Security
in Word itself.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews