[access-uk] Re: MacBook Air for beginners: was I Tunes

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:41:48 +0100

Thanks David - One thing puzzling me is that the new MacBook Air is called just
that, but it appears, so is the older model. A bit confusing when shopping!

I do all my banking and other financial stuff online, can I expect the MacBook
with VO to give me all the accessability I currently get when using JFW? -

Andy