[access-uk] Re: Mac users.

  • From: Ray Hazan <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:06:18 +0100

Ray,

I get the unable to deliver mail to that address.

Any other options, please

Thanks,

Ray

On 3 Jul 2008, at 23:18, Rays Home wrote:

Sue, those are Windows programs.

Mac is generally less susceptable to these sorts of nasties, but not imune. Really you could do with joining one of the Mac lists. there's one here in the UK run by Gordon Smith .

I think you send an email to:
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

(Nothing in the subject line or in the body of the message.)

Cheers,
Ray.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Mac users.

Hi Mac users out there.

I use a Pc and my Mum and Dad have an Apple Mac. I use C Cleaner, super antispyware and Avast. Would these programs work on a Mac if we downloaded
and installed them?

If not, can anyone recommend any software that would do the same jobs?

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx