[access-uk] Re: Mac Mini

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:15:51 -0000

Hi Rex

We have our wireless key in the Mac Mini which is downstairs, and the modem
is upstairs.  So we get a really good signal and it works pretty fast on
Safari.  I love the keyboard Martin chose as it isn't only full-size, but
has a USB port on it to use for a pen or something.  The Mini itself is just
a small square box, and he has attached a pair of small Bose speakers to it.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx