[access-uk] Re: Mac Mailing Lists

  • From: mjw <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:10:01 +0000

That, in theory, should enable you to send/receive emails on their mailing list. Let me see what I can find for you.

Matt
At 10:06 05/12/2014, you wrote:
I tried registering and I got an e-mail back with a username and password. Do I have to go to the home page and ask questions from there then?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "mjw" <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>