[access-uk] MYMYSUPERMARKET.CO.UK

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 01:51:24 -0000

Hi all,

I've just started to look at MYSUPERMARKET.CO.UK and wonder if anyone who uses
it can explain how things work?  (I don't want to sign up to the above site
until I get a feel of how they operate!)

First, the site looks OK.  Can anyone confirm it's good and fully accessible
for us to use?

Do I need to open accounts with each supermarket I want to use, including
MYSUPERMARKET.CO.UK?  Then, which shop do I use for my shopping?  Do I get the
best overall deal (from whichever shop), or does this way of shopping on
mysupermarket.co.uk enable me to choose at which shops I get which items?

Thanks for any help on this.

Carol P