[access-uk] MSN Messenger

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:38:46 -0400

Hi all.
        I foolishly added a few dozen email addies to my MSN Messenger. I've
deleted many of them, but I am still being contacted by folks who I don't
really know. I know I added them ages ago. I also know I deleted them. So
why are they still able to contact me when I launch MSN Messenger? I'd like
to get back to a half dozen or less and not be bothered by other users who I
added months ago, contacts I thought I had deleted.

Peter

** vacation ## d