[access-uk] Re: MSI Wind U100 netbook working fine

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:49:46 -0000

Hi Clive
I know those teckie people on the list, Ibrahim and Co removed that partition from the netbooks but a novice like myself kept mine. I have the NC10. Last Christmas time, around this time, Jackie was raving about it and I purchased one then. They certainly are fantastic.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>