[access-uk] Re: MS word and Jaws

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:05:04 +0100

Hi Kirsten.

I'm afraid I can't help.

However, I wanted to post and say that I also used to experience this with Word 2003 and JFW.

Even after I'd maxamised the main window, child window, played about with zoom, set the view to normal etc.

This may not be a viable solution but it's one of the reasons I switched to window eyes a few months back. Windoweyes reads miles, miles, miles better in Word than JFW.

I don't say that to start a screenreader war. I honestly believe that's fact.

I'll be watching to see if you do get a solution as there are times when I've no choice but to use JFW and still come up against this problem.

Barry

I experienced
Ðà
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>