[access-uk] MS word and Jaws

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:42:30 +0100

As you can probably guess from the below, I have upgraded from office 2002 to
2003 and it's not going well. I have a very strange query this time. I have
trouble reading parts of word documents, it just says "blank" rather than
reading the text that's actually there, this often happens when I write
something in the text as then the bit before it disappears. I remember this
happening a bit when I first started using o2002, but I got it sorted, the
thing is, I have no idea how I did it, so has anyone got any genius ideas? It's
not a major problem, but it is irritating! and strange ...  When it happened
with 2002 I had J4.5, now I have 2003 and I have J7.
Thanks.