[access-uk] Re: MS Word Problem

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:26:34 -0000

Hello Margaret,

I won't pretend to know what the runtime error message is supposed to mean--they are meaningless to just about everybody but a programmer in that particular language.

However, if you have not been getting this message for long, you can probably get things back to how they were by using the Windows rollback feature and choosing a date just before you started to experience this error message.

Your system will then be as it was on that previous date but any downloads, files you have created, etc, will not be effected--just the operating system and installed programs.

The recovery feature can be found within the Help option of the Start Menu.

HTH,
John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "M SMITH" <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>