[access-uk] Re: MS Outlook 2002 and Hotmail.co.uk

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:00:27 -0000

The free accounts no longer get remote email access using an email client, you
have to give them a monthly/yearly fee for this privilidge, it used to be free
in times gone by.

If someone can refute this definitely I'm sure it would be a pleasant surprise
to many others.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology