[access-uk] Re: MS Office 2007

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:07:20 -0000

As I understand it, the idea visually anyway behind the new Ribbon bar is to
facilitate items being arranged in a more logical fashion. Also when you exit
the ribbon bar and re-enter it with Alt at a later point, the last item you
were working is remembered, so all you do is press TAB to get into the lower
section of the Ribbon. Hope that serves as some sort of an explanation, albeit
very brief.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Matthews