[access-uk] Re: MS OFFICE AND WINDOWS 7

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:15:53 +0100

Hi Peter

I know it is subjective, but personally I don't think it is a bad deal.
Martin and I share a yearly subscription of 365 now on our systems. If I
bought single copy CDs for each computer, it would cost an arm and a leg.
Given we use it daily in some way, it doesn't feel that expensive.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx