[access-uk] Re: MS OFFICE AND WINDOWS 7

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:52:23 +0100

OK, all done! Paid for, installed ... A little baffled ... but glad to find a few things that are familiar! I can't say I really thought the purchase and install process was that good for VI's in parts, but it was workable - just! ...

What's the best way to get a whole list of keystrokes?

Anyone tips on any setups that work better with Jaws, or other screen readers?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Carol Pearson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for DMARC)
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 21 August 2015 18.10

OK, having seen yours and Jackie's messages, I guess this is the way we have to go these days and will do that. I'm tired of not having MS Office around when I want it.

Do you have an URL for the best place to go to purchase? I know I saw it ages back ...

Carol P

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 21 Aug 2015, at 4.08 pm, Martin Wilsher <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Windows seven is very much supported by office 365. It's a subscription
service for the main part, either 79.99 all in one go or 7.99 a month. You
can get standalone versions as before, but they are very expensive. For
your Á£7.99 pm as it were, you get all office packages for up to five
machines. So you, your laptop, your spouse's tablet, and their pc could
have a licence to use office, with one to spare.