[access-uk] Re: MS OFFICE AND WINDOWS 7

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:08:11 +0100

Windows seven is very much supported by office 365. It's a subscription
service for the main part, either 79.99 all in one go or 7.99 a month. You
can get standalone versions as before, but they are very expensive. For
your £7.99 pm as it were, you get all office packages for up to five
machines. So you, your laptop, your spouse's tablet, and their pc could
have a licence to use office, with one to spare.