[access-uk] MS Access to MS Word

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:21:54 +0100

I wonder whether someone with mor experience of MS Office
could help me over the following. I  realise that there are more
appropriate lists for this query, but if I can get an answer here, it
will save me having to subscribe to yet another list!
I have been keeping  the membership records of an organisation of
which I am a member on an Access database but in order to make
it more accessible to others who are not familiar with Access I
have been persuaded to move it into an Excel 2002  spreadsheet.

Within the Tools menu of Access there is an Office Links option
within which there is the ?Publish in MS Word? facility which I
have used regularly.  I feel sure that there must be something
similar in Excel but so far I have failed to find it.  I could of course
print directly from Excel, but it is sometimes necessary to include
the data in a document containing other information.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison