[access-uk] MP3's and DVD Recorders

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:26:42 -0000

Hi List,

I'm on the lookout for 2 items of technology.

Firstly, I'm looking for an MP3 player without all the bells
and whistles of camera, phone and Wiffy.  Just your bog
standard MP3 player with reasonable amount of memory, and of
course, reasonably straight forward to use.  And definitely
no touch screen usage.

Secondly,

I'm on the lookout for a DVD Recorder that has the audio
description facility built in.  The only ones I've found so
far are a couple of Panasonics but are a bit pricey  Which
leads me onto a third question.

Would a Blue Ray Recorder be a better long term option.  Any
feedback welcome.

Jim Williams