[access-uk] MP3 players

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:28:29 -0000

Hi there, I just wondered if anyone could give me any suggestion of an MP3
player that plays the discs, not the small pen drives but an actual disc
player, don't know if I've put this very coherently but one of the libraries
I belong to are going on to MP3 discs and I'd like to get a portable player
to be able to play their discs, I have the DAISY player but I'd like to get
an ordinary portable player.  Thanks

Mandy