[access-uk] Re: MP3 filenames

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessUK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 23:02:36 +0100

Hi Andy, here's a link to a little and extremely useful list making utility.
I've pasted the info and download link below.
                   John.

The easiest way to catalog, search and print lists of all of your files.
 The list will include any sub folders.

http://www.brothersoft.com/listmaker-download-525.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>