[access-uk] MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:56:43 +0100

I've recently downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird and would be grateful for any tips on using it? At present its not always clear when I am in the subject line of a message nor whether I'm in the "to" field. I can ascertain this information by tabbing round, however this isn't the most efficient way to skin a cat!

Is there a user group for blind users of Thunderbird?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Kevin