[access-uk] MORE ON SENSORY GARDEN

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 08:17:42 +0100

OK, if it's decided to use Penfriends for this project, I have three further
questions:

1. Is it possible to record using an external Mic through the jack on the
Penfriend which looks as though it should do the job?

2. If it's possible to record in a studio, does anyone know how to name the
files so that they are associated with particular labels?

3. I presume that I'm correct in thinking that, if some labels were placed
on maps, you'd need to use the same label from the same kind of pack to tell
each Penfriend which file to play?

Thanks,

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay