[access-uk] Re: MORE ON BBC IPLAYER

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:56:54 +0100

Hi George,

Not sure what power the Ouch magazine will have.

I've requested formally that BCAB consider petitioning the BBC direct through
the senior personnel responsible for Future Media and Technology, Diversity and
so on, I think that this is the more appropriate channel to follow.

Anyone else out there that is a member, could also do the same, the more people
campaigning for change the better.